7 October 2016
International law firm Watson Farley & Williams (“WFW”) has been ranked the number one legal adviser by deal count in the renewables sector worldwide in Infradeals’ well-regarded 3Q16 Project Finance and Advisory Rankings.
Specifically, WFW was ranked:
• 5th by deal count worldwide, up from 20th 3Q15;
• 13th by deal value EMEA, up from 26th 3Q15;
• Joint 3rd by deal count EMEA, up from 8th 3Q15;
• 10th by deal value UK, up from 18th 3Q15;
• 10th by deal count UK, up from 13th 3Q2015;
• 9th by deal value Renewables, up from 10th 3Q15; and
• 1st by deal count Renewables, up from 8th 3Q15.
London partner and Global Head of the Energy & Infrastructure sector Evan Stergoulis commented: “Another fantastic result for WFW, and proof that the firm is unquestionably the ‘go to’ law firm for renewables legal expertise worldwide”.